This page is dedicated to various information regarding the ride and other relevant items.
OGBA Ride Information –
NOTE! No Unauthorized Vendors Permitted at Registration, Ride Staging Areas, or VA Grounds. Strictly enforced!
This is required info on how to behave and operate during the ride.
- In the staging area: Please support the Boy Scouts by purchasing waters and sodas
- Maintain staggered riding formation
- 4 second distance between you and the rider ahead
- Merge onto 1-81 left lane as soon and safely as you can
- After crossing into WV on 1-81 watch bikes in front of you for a merge to right lane at appropriate time
- Exit 1-81 at WV Exit #8 – Tabler Station Road
- Watch for merging traffic, we share the road with other vehicles on this ride!
- Please be courteous to all motor vehicles